1. Remote management of Pre PPM and PPM meetings for all stakeholders. (see how we set up live streaming for our clients, agency or director
2. All government health alert and public protocols restrictions must be adhered to eg.
movement/social distancing restrictions.
3. All crew and anyone attending shoot, including talent, must provide to the production company producer (prior to the shoot date) a non-disclosure agreement outlining their travel throughout the previous four-week period, prior to the shoot date.
4. All crew and anyone attending the shoot, including talent, must provide to the production
company producer (prior to the shoot date) a Health Declaration outlining any contact with someone
who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
5. Any crew who have travelled to high risk countries or have been in contact with individual
with COVID-19 during that four-week period must not participate on the shoot.
6. Any shoot attendee who feels unwell prior to the shoot, must contact the production company for replacement.
ON SET BEHAVIOUR
7. Q-take system or similar should be utilised to limit numbers on set to manage shoot direction by agency or brand teams remotely.
8. A certified on-set nurse (or local country equivalent) on set at all times.
9. All shoot attendees must undergo temperature checks before entering set by the certified
on-set nurse. Anyone with a high temperature cannot enter set.
10. All shoot attendees must undergo temperature checks by the on-set nurse twice a day -
morning and after lunch. Crew to be issued an identifier once they pass temperature screening - for instance wearing of a green sticker for clear screening identification.
11. Any shoot attendee who feels unwell during the course of the shoot must immediately report to the on-set nurse who must report to the production company producer.
12. Be respectful of people’s personal space and avoid hugging, touching or handshakes.
13. All crew to wear specialised face masks such as N95 respirator masks, throughout the course of shoots – to be provided by production company.
14. Make-up artists, hair stylist, wardrobe must wear eye protection due to close proximity to talent.
15. Where possible, talent should undertake their own make-up “minor touch ups” throughout shooting, instead of the make-up artist, to avoid contact with talent’s perspiration.
16. Catering departments to consider alternate refreshment stands to avoid contact with tea
and coffee urns and any other frequent touch points.
17. Water bottles must be labelled for each crew to avoid cross contamination and only one
bottle used by each shoot attendee throughout the course of the shoot.
18. Camera to be two metres away from talent at all times.
ON SET HYGIENE
19. Hand washing and antibacterial solutions to be placed on set and used throughout the shoot by all crew.
20. When shooting in studio, studios must have undertaken a ‘deep clean’ before and after each shoot. Production companies must obtain validation from studios prior to pre-light or shoot.
21. Cleaning must be undertaken throughout the shoot day especially in common areas such as wardrobe and make-up rooms.
22. Bathrooms must be frequently cleaned throughout the course of the shoot.
23. Boom mic’s only (so voice-to-camera scripts should be reviewed), prior to shooting.
24. Make-up department to step up cleaning protocols and use single use brushes and applicators. All other equipment must undergo deep cleaning prior and post any shoot.
25. Hair extensions must undergo deep cleaning before and after any application.
26. Standby props to step up hygiene practices.
27. Art department must step up cleaning of props and surfaces throughout the shoot and
28. Product consumption shots must undergo a step up in hygiene practices.
29. Catering departments must step up their food safety hygiene practices.
30. Vehicle hire for crew and talent must undergo deep cleaning prior to shoot hire.
31. Vehicle drivers must follow protocols of temperature checks outlined in points 9 and 10.
32. Key crew such as camera department must have ‘pocket’ hand sanitisers to be applied
33. Wardrobe must be certified to have undergone deep cleaning before and after shoots.
34. When coughing or sneezing, please follow the advice below.
35. Production companies to provide each shoot attendee a packet of tissues for this purpose. Dispose of tissues immediately into bins.
36. Waste management removal must be carried out frequently, throughout the shoot.
37. These guidance messages should be posted on the shoot location in bathrooms, make-up room, wardrobe, etc...
Whilst the above list attempts to be fully comprehensive, we acknowledge good guidance and common sense must be applied and utilise other sources of advice on this such as the World Health Organisation website.
If you'd like to translate this Infographic in another language, feel free to ask us in the comments below so we can send you the source file.
We'd love to hear how is the situation in your country and what Film Production Companies or Agencies are doing to stay safe from Covid 19.